Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Salutations!

Hello everyone,
I feel i should apologize for the long delay in between updates. I assure you that the only reason I haven't posted is only because I don't like any of you very much.
Excuse me if I seem a little bit bitter, I have been recently betrayed. Betrayed in the harshest of ways. A bank that I once risked my life for... (see 12/18/08 post) decided to lay me off. Although I cannot say that it didn't hurt my pride, I can say that the supply of paper clips I took should last me at least 8-10 years, given my current paperclip usage.

What does life hold for me now? I don't make as much money as you would think off of these hilarious musings.

My top career options are as follows.

1. Marty McFly impersonator

2. Dance Critic

3. Experimentally mixed fruits juice tester (starting with banana plumb)

4. Foot model

5. Live Manikin

6. Word Inventor

Any other Ideas? Help!

10 comments:

Lucky said...

List generator, since I've noticed your propensity to create lists. I can think of five ways that that talent could generate income for you...
1. Uhh...I can't seem to get this list started. I could really use a list generating person.

F Minus said...

Paper Clip salesman.

Anonymous said...

Manikin? Is there a way to make money off of misspelling words? Of sucking at life? I recommend you start with those as first options.

And for the "ananymous" naysayers, visit my blog!

Unknown said...

uh.... epic fail on my part. Click the word blog in the above post for a link to it- you won't be disappointed, I promise!

- SweetLou

Kaitlyn said...

Doesn't it seem somewhat strange that a person who makes fun of someone's inability to spell, spells something wrong themselves? The correct spelling is "anonymous."

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, Mike is a bad speller. And even though he admits it himself and someone comments about it in literally every blog, it's still funny and clever to make a joke about it.

Jack Flak said...

Mike - check out "The Best Job in the World" - 5 days left to apply - there's hope:

http://crazyscotspot.blogspot.com/

F Minus said...

When you gonna blog again?

Unknown said...

Holy sweet, that island caretaker position may actually be the most awesome job ever. Is that your blog, Scoty, or did you perhaps find it Googling your own name? I never find anything good that way....

Lindsay said...

I've decided to apply for the "Stay At Home Wife" your brother just posted