Friday, December 12, 2008

Putting the F in ridiculous

F-Minus - Putting the F in rediculous!

To all my readers, and more importantly, to the readers of F-minus:





Exhibit A: Comic "Mike, the Middle Child" - Comic #2386, published 1977







Exhibit B: Comic: F-Minus - Published some time after 1977







Notice anything? yeah so did I! Exhibit B's art makes me want to vomit.

My comic, "Mike, the middle Child" show above as "Exhibit A" was published some 30 years ago, before Carrillo was even a glimmer in some, drunken frat boy's eye. I understand that when you are a comic, trying to come up with something funny to draw on a daily basis must be difficult. But plagiarism? Makes me sick...


I'm calling you out Carrillo.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

And notice how in his comic, the door opens outward, to the outside. Most doors open inwards, into the room. What a rookie.